1st Place $100
2nd Place $75
3rd Place $50
All finalists will be invited to the Friends of the Library dinner on March 4, 2014 at 6:30pm.
Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, visual appeal/interest and image quality.
Lens on the Library: Photo Contest
The Carlyle Campbell Library invites all students to enter its 1st Photo Contest! Send us your best shot...one that captures your vision of the Carlyle Campbell Library! Tell us where you took the photo and what inspired you to take it.
Have fun- we're looking forward to seeing what you create!
- Contest is open to all students!
- Photo must be taken inside the Carlyle Campbell Library
- 1 photo entry per student
- Submit photo in .jpg format (at least 4 pixels)
- Photos must be emailed using your Meredith College email account. Also submit via email the following:
Describe your photo
Where did you take the photo? (i.e. 1st floor near Circulation)
What inspired you to the photo? (50 words or less)
- Photo must obeys all laws including copyright and privacy laws. If you include other people in your photo, they must complete the form granting you permission to include them in your photo. Click here for consent form
- By submitting a photo, the photographer and others (if applicable) give the Carlyle Campbell Library permission to use the photo in any format application (i.e. displays, library website, library Facebook page, etc.)
- Submit entries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm, Feb. 23, 2014