Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Services for Users with Disabilities
Accessible library resources
- See our Accessibility Guide to learn about the library's research and video resources that have built-in accessibility features.
- Public access computers are on the main and ground floors. Ask at the Circulation desk about specific locations.
- A public wireless network is available. Please ask at the main service desk for details.
- An elevator with motion sensor in the door is available. Automatic exterior door openers are available
- Read & Write Gold is a screen reading software that is available to all students. Read & Write Gold reads aloud any text on a computer screen. In addition, 53,000 ebooks accessible through the library catalog have a read aloud feature. Look in the catalog for ebooks offered by Ebook Central. For information on downloading the Read & Write Gold software, please contact Disability Services at 919-760-8427.