Accessible library resources
- See our Accessibility Guide to learn about the library's research and video resources that have built-in accessibility features.
- Public access computers are on the main and ground floors. Ask at the Circulation desk about specific locations.
- A public wireless network is available. Please ask at the main service desk for details.
- An elevator with motion sensor in the door is available. Automatic exterior door openers are available
- Read & Write Gold is a screen reading software that is available to all students. Read & Write Gold reads aloud any text on a computer screen. In addition, 53,000 ebooks accessible through the library catalog have a read aloud feature. Look in the catalog for ebooks offered by Ebook Central. For information on downloading the Read & Write Gold software, please contact Disability Services at 919-760-8427.