As an independent institution, Meredith College provides an academic library for the use of its students, faculty, and staff. Other individuals are welcome to visit and to use library materials in accordance with library policies. The College reserves the right to restrict any individual from using any of its materials, equipment, facilities, or services.
- Library study and meeting rooms may be reserved only by Meredith students and employees.
- During periods of high use, all study spaces, computers, and seats are reserved for Meredith students and employees.
- Access to library resources is given to patrons in the following order of priority: 1) Meredith students, faculty, and staff; 2) Alumnae and members of Friends of the Carlyle Campbell Library; 3) Members of the general public.
- In times of peak demand, educational use takes priority over recreational use.
- Disruptive patrons may be asked to leave at any time.
- Library patrons are expected to use computer resources responsibly, ethically, and in compliance with relevant laws and any contractual agreements the Library has entered into to provide such resources.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.