Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Services for Visitors
- Public access computers are on the main and ground floors. Ask at the Circulation desk about specific locations.
- A public wireless network is available. Please ask at the main service desk for details.
Use of the library
- Visitors are welcome to use library materials, seating, and some computers (computers on the main and top floors).
Borrowing library materials
- Visitors can check out up to ten items at a time only if they purchase a Friends of the Library membership. The cost is $25 for a one year membership.
Online databases and ebooks
- Open access from on campus. Off-campus access not available for visitors.
- Not available for visitors.