Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Public access computers are on the main and ground floors. Ask at the Circulation desk about specific locations.
- A public wireless network is available. Please ask at the main service desk for details.
Borrowing library materials
- Friends can get a free library card and borrow up to ten books and other library items at a time. While guest access is currently restricted, you can request books using the Non-Meredith Book Request Form. See the instructions above the form for details.
Online databases and ebooks
- Open access from on campus. Off-campus access not available. The majority of Meredith databases are provided by NC LIVE, a project of all academic and public libraries in North Carolina. Contact your local public library to get an ID and password that will give you access to many databases from home. Here is the link to the Wake County Public Library's homepage: http://www.wakegov.com/libraries/Pages/default.aspx
- Not available for Friends.
Our work to make the library website conform to WCAG 2.0 (Level AA) standards is ongoing. If you encounter content that you find
inaccessible, please contact us at 919-760-8095 and we will work with our Office of Disability Services to provide you the content you need.