Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Reference and research assistance
- Maintenance and evaluation of library electronic resources
- Liaison for the departments of Communication, English, Education, Music, Religious and Ethical Studies, and World Languages and Cultures
- Information Literacy instruction
- Collection Development
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Latin, Haverford College, 1998
- Master of Arts in Comparative Literature, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2005
- Master of Science in Library Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2011
Our work to make the library website conform to WCAG 2.0 (Level AA) standards is ongoing. If you encounter content that you find
inaccessible, please contact us at 919-760-8095 and we will work with our Office of Disability Services to provide you the content you need.