Annual Membership Meeting
Allan Gurganus and Wilton Barnhardt (a conversation)
Friends of the Library Spring Dinner and Annual Membership Meeting
March 4, 2015, 6:30pm
Belk Dining Hall
Join us as two gifted novelists talk with each other about their writing.
To make a reservation call the library administrative office (919-760-8531) to reserve your spot, or ask questions.
Sketch of authors by Monica Franco
The following membership categories are available:
- Student Member ($10): for current students
- Contributing Member ($25)
- Family Contributing Member ($40): allows an additional family member to enjoy the benefits of Friends membership.
- Sustaining Member ($100): for those who wish to make a contribution over and above regular memberships. Sustaining members receive two dinner tickets each year, to be used during the year.
- Life Member ($500): may be made in one payment or installments within one membership year
- Life Family Membership ($750): allows two family members to receive life membership for one payment. Existing life members may add a family member for $250.
Here are three ways to join:
Members of the Friends receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to Friends' events twice a year
- Reduced fees for Friends' events
- Borrowing privileges at the College Library
- The Library Friends newsletter, with library news and upcoming events
- The satisfaction of contributing to the growth and vitality of Meredith.