Events for the current year
October 28, 2014, 6:30pm
Margaret Maron and Nancy Pickard will share the stage to talk about the crafting of mysteries. See more details and reserve a spot here.
March 4, 2015, 6:30pm
Allan Gurganus and Wilton Barnhardt will be our featured speakers.
Reserve your set for October 28
Reserve your seat for the October 28th dinner today.
Alternatively, you may either call or email the library administrative office:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 919-760-8531
Tell us your name, how many seats you are reserving and how we can contact you if we have a question.
The charge for the dinner is:
- $18 for Friends members
- $20 for non-members
- $10 for students
The following membership categories are available:
- Student Member ($10): for current students
- Contributing Member ($25)
- Family Contributing Member ($40): allows an additional family member to enjoy the benefits of Friends membership.
- Sustaining Member ($100): for those who wish to make a contribution over and above regular memberships. Sustaining members receive two dinner tickets each year, to be used during the year.
- Life Member ($500): may be made in one payment or installments within one membership year
- Life Family Membership ($750): allows two family members to receive life membership for one payment. Existing life members may add a family member for $250.
Here are three ways to join:
Members of the Friends receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to Friends' events twice a year
- Reduced fees for Friends' events
- Borrowing privileges at the College Library
- The Library Friends newsletter, with library news and upcoming events
- The satisfaction of contributing to the growth and vitality of Meredith.