Events for the current year
10/22/13: Elliot Engel presents Leonardo da Vinci (Fall members dinner)
12/12/13: Pat Conroy (in association with Quail Ridge Books)
1/14/14: Sue Monk Kidd (in association with Quail Ridge Books)
3/4/14: Poetry Panel featuring NC Poet Laureate Joseph Bathanti (Spring Membership Meeting)
Latest program information
Planning for 2014-15 programs is underway. Our last program, March 4, featured Joseph Bathanti with Al Maginnes and Debra Kaufman. We had a wonderful time. A video of the poetry throwdown is here.
The following membership categories are available:
- Student Member ($10): for current students
- Contributing Member ($25)
- Family Contributing Member ($40): allows an additional family member to enjoy the benefits of Friends membership.
- Sustaining Member ($100): for those who wish to make a contribution over and above regular memberships. Sustaining members receive two dinner tickets each year, to be used during the year.
- Life Member ($500): may be made in one payment or installments within one membership year
- Life Family Membership ($750): allows two family members to receive life membership for one payment. Existing life members may add a family member for $250.
Here are three ways to join:
Members of the Friends receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to Friends' events twice a year
- Reduced fees for Friends' events
- Borrowing privileges at the College Library
- The Library Friends newsletter, with library news and upcoming events
- The satisfaction of contributing to the growth and vitality of Meredith.