Quail Ridge Books Partnership Events
Annual Membership Meeting, March 4, 2014, 6:30 pm
Featuring North Carolina Poet Laureate, Joseph Bathanti with Al Maginnes and Debra Kaufman
Latest program information
Joseph Bathanti with Al Maginnes and Debra Kaufman
When: March 4, 2014, 6:30pm
Where: Belk Dining Hall
The following membership categories are available:
- Student Member ($10): for current students
- Contributing Member ($25)
- Family Contributing Member ($40): allows an additional family member to enjoy the benefits of Friends membership.
- Sustaining Member ($100): for those who wish to make a contribution over and above regular memberships. Sustaining members receive two dinner tickets each year, to be used during the year.
- Life Member ($500): may be made in one payment or installments within one membership year
- Life Family Membership ($750): allows two family members to receive life membership for one payment. Existing life members may add a family member for $250.
Here are three ways to join:
Tuscany for Book Lovers
The Meredith Book Club Flies to Italy: On the Inferno trail of Dan Brown and Dante
Led by Emilija Dimitrijevic, assisted by Betty Webb, this promises to be a wonderful opportunity to explore the Tuscan countryside from a literary angle. Travel dates are April 2-16, 2014. Reserve your spot by January 22, 2014. Learn more here.
Members of the Friends receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to Friends' events twice a year
- Reduced fees for Friends' events
- Borrowing privileges at the College Library
- The Library Friends newsletter, with library news and upcoming events
- The satisfaction of contributing to the growth and vitality of Meredith.