Annual Membership Meeting
Allan Gurganus and Wilton Barnhardt (a conversation)
Friends of the Library Spring Dinner and Annual Membership Meeting
March 4, 2015, 6:30pm
Belk Dining Hall
Join us as two gifted novelists talk with each other about their writing.
Space is limited! Use this link to make your reservations now. You may also call the library administrative office (919-760-8531) to reserve your spot, ask questions, or report a problem with the form.
Sketch of authors by Monica Franco
The following membership categories are available:
- Student Member ($10): for current students
- Contributing Member ($25)
- Family Contributing Member ($40): allows an additional family member to enjoy the benefits of Friends membership.
- Sustaining Member ($100): for those who wish to make a contribution over and above regular memberships. Sustaining members receive two dinner tickets each year, to be used during the year.
- Life Member ($500): may be made in one payment or installments within one membership year
- Life Family Membership ($750): allows two family members to receive life membership for one payment. Existing life members may add a family member for $250.
Here are three ways to join:
Members of the Friends receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to Friends' events twice a year
- Reduced fees for Friends' events
- Borrowing privileges at the College Library
- The Library Friends newsletter, with library news and upcoming events
- The satisfaction of contributing to the growth and vitality of Meredith.