Events for the current year
|Debbie Macomber, author of Silver Linings: a Rose Harbor Novel will speak in Jones Chapel at 7pm. Friends of the Library are co-sponsoring her visit with Quail Ridge Books. Read more here.|
|Louise Penny, author of Nature of the Beast: a Chief Inspector Gamache Novel will speak in Jones Auditorium at 7pm. Friends of the Library are co-sponsoring her visit with Quail Ridge Books. Read more here.|
William Barbour, Robert Reich, and Tim Tyson speak together in Jones Auditorium at 7pm. Friends of the Library are co-sponsoring this panel with Quail Ridge Books. Read more here.
Fall Dinner Meeting, 6:30pm, Belk Dining Hall
Featuring: Camden Watts Roessler '03
Roessler is a film maker and a member of the Meredith class of 2003. You can learn more about her at her website: http://www.camdenwatts.com/
Spring Dinner Meeting, 6:30pm, Belk Dining Hall
Featuring: Andrea Weigl, Bridgette Lacy, and friends
Come enjoy a delightful evening's dinner and conversation about food with panelists News and Observer reporter, Andrea Weigl, Independent Weekly reporter, Bridgette Lacy, and, perhaps a friend or two.
The following membership categories are available:
- Student Member ($10): for current students
- Contributing Member ($25)
- Family Contributing Member ($40): allows an additional family member to enjoy the benefits of Friends membership.
- Sustaining Member ($100): for those who wish to make a contribution over and above regular memberships. Sustaining members receive two dinner tickets each year, to be used during the year.
- Life Member ($500): may be made in one payment or installments within one membership year
- Life Family Membership ($750): allows two family members to receive life membership for one payment. Existing life members may add a family member for $250.
Here are three ways to join:
Members of the Friends receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to Friends' events twice a year
- Reduced fees for Friends' events
- Borrowing privileges at the College Library
- The Library Friends newsletter, with library news and upcoming events
- The satisfaction of contributing to the growth and vitality of Meredith.